Date PostedNovember 25, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience1 Year, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Analytical Method Validation.
- Responsible for HPLC/GC instrument handling.
- Responsible for Daily review of Analytical balance and Daily Temperature monitoring.
- Responsible to follow SOP.
- Responsible to follow analytical procedures and generate online raw data.
- Responsible for Stability Studies and Analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile
Having knowledge of Analytical Method Validation, Hand on experience in Method Validation, and Pharma background candidates are preferable.
Qualification: B.Sc, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry