Date PostedSeptember 17, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 4, 2024
Experience1 Year, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
No of Openings: 50
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To maintain the workplace neat and tidy and follow GLP requirements religiously
- To perform analysis of Finished Products Raw Material, In-process and Stability Study of Biotechnological samples.
- To be responsible for sample management.
- Raw material sampling as per sampling SOP
- To prepare and standardize wherever required bench reagents, indicators, volumetric solutions, and buffer solutions as needed and record the data
- To record the raw data of analysis in respective protocols and review them before submission for verification to the Superior/ Head of the department
- To follow SOPS related to activities and operations
- To perform and record the calibrations of instruments as per schedule.
- Preparation of Working Standards, and volumetric samples and maintain the documents of the same.
- To monitor and record the temperature and humidity of the QC department.
- To report OOS results and deviations that occurred during testing and operations to the Head QC for performing an investigation. Investigation and reporting of any “OOS observed in QC along with Section Head and Manager QC.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: B.Sc, MS/M.Sc
Experience: 1-6 Years
Skills: Microbiology, HPLC, BeT, MLT, Analysis, Water Analysis, QC, Gas Chromatography