Date PostedNovember 13, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 4 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for BPR & Logbook.
- Responsible for Performing line Clearance before performing any activity in the packing section.
- Responsible for performing & monitoring verification of balance.
- Responsible for proper utilization of Manpower.
- Responsible for proper documentation & maintain various records like BPR, Log Book inward Outward entries.
- Responsible for Blister Pack Machine (like IMA PG m/c & Elmach M/c) & Strip m/c.
- Responsible for All processes in Primary& Secondary Areas.
- knowledge of QMS Documents Like Deviation, Change control.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience Required: 2 – 4Yrs
Qualification – B Pharma
Candidates with exposure in the regulated plants, having experience in the UK (MHRA) & US FDA will be preferred.
For all the above positions company offers attractive compensation with ample growth opportunities.