Date PostedOctober 7, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience3 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Executes online Batch Records, online in the process as per the parameters mentioned in the BPR, log book, documents, line clearance, and other formats with accuracy.
- Ensure the procedures used to clean pharmaceutical production/packing equipment and facilities as per respective SOP.
- Operate pharmaceutical production/packing machinery and execute procedures for manufacturing/ packing activity.
- To handle change control, deviations, and other GMP compliance-related documents and ensure that all compliance-related documents get closed within their time frame.
- To ensure proper handling and upkeeping of tools & spare /change parts.
- To do online entry of data in the SAP system, Ensure/Perform all activities related to the packing material issuance, receive the packing material from the warehouse, Generate consumption order, Prepare WIP at the end of the month, return, BSR Transfer, GIM and label scanning, etc.
- Prepare master BPR and BOM as per the plan.
- To improve the yield of the product and minimize the rejection.
- To maintain the labeling of area, equipment, material, container, etc., as per SOP.
- To supervise packing activity including VSL#3 (all manufacturing and packing activities) with proper documentation and GMP practice’s achieving productivity and loss due to wastage should not be more than standard.
- To Plan as per the monthly/ Daily planning for packing material, stereos, and online availability of BPRs as per the daily plan.
- To Indent and receive stereo’s in advance as per the daily packing plan and provide the stereo impression for packing activity.
Qualification: B. Pharma
Desired Candidate Profile Experience Required in Tablet Packing