- Date Posted27/09/2022
- Expiration date--
- Experience10 Years, 14 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities
Handle Instrumentation and Electrical related maintenance of Process and Utility Equipment, PLC Validation, Upgradation, online documents, and QMS documentation.
The person has responsibilities of
- Level Summary :
He is authorized to sign (as a doer):
- Engineering GMP documents
- Break down/Preventive maintenance report.
- Incident and Investigation Documents.
- Validation Documents.
- QMS documents review and closing.
- Responsible for instrumentation and Electrical related maintenance of Process and utility equipment.
- Identify the areas for improvements to reduce the Breakdown time of equipment.
- Effective coordination with inter departments (QA, Production, and Purchase)
- Consult with the Manufacturer for remedial action of machine-related issues.
- Project work related to the upgradation of systems and equipment.
- Ensure availability of the spares and maintain inventory of critical spares having long delivery times.
- Handling of PLC upgradation and PLC Validation activity.
- Preparation of annual maintenance budget and ensuring expenses are within budget.
- Ensure timely preparation and closing of QMS documents.
- To organize departmental training for improvement.
- Ensure GMP Documents are maintained as per SOP.
BE Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechanical
Strong Collaborator, Leadership Skills
5 to 7 years Exp. In Plant Maintenance (OSD)