Date PostedSeptember 9, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience5 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- To have a deep understanding of manufacturing process equipment
- To supervise the maintenance activities of production equipments like process Vessels, Fermenters, Continuous Centrifuge, Homogenizer, and CIP systems )
- To have knowledge of Variable frequency drives (VFD), and PLC/SCADA-based control systems.
- Well-versed with P&ID, Control logic, and read & understand the logic diagrams.
- Well-versed with pumps operations, control valve operations & methods of controlling
- To have knowledge of Functions and specifications of equipment, Types of common equipment malfunctions, Total preventive maintenance techniques – predictive and preventive maintenance techniques
- Interprets electrical control and power schematics to ensure the operation of the components and system Core C. Adjusts limit switches and electronic sensors
- Measures voltage, current, and resistance in an electrical circuit to verify system operation and power levels. Selects installs, and tests fuses and circuit breakers. Installs and tests DC electric motors in a manual control circuit. Installs and tests AC electric motors in a manual control
- Monitors, troubleshoots, installs, and repairs electronic and process control systems.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills., Problem-solving ability
- The varying nature of the job calls for a person who is effective in a wide range of situations.
He ensures that new ideas are put into practice and organizes the improvement of production equipment to increase their efficiency.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical, M.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical