Date PostedSeptember 30, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationAssociate Degree
Implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex, controversial, or strategically significant products/services in order to meet established sales or market share targets.
- •Conduct market research, oversee product development and design, set prices, launch new products, oversee advertising campaigns, and monitor sales performance to effectively market assigned products/services.
- •Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
- •Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas.
- •Identify product/service changes to meet customer needs.
- •Liaise with other areas of the organization (e.g., production, R&D) to implement these changes.
- •Prepare sales forecasts and budgets.
- •Monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts.
- •Adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
- •Liaise with advertising and promotions specialists to design sales campaigns and sales collateral for the product/service that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.
Note: This job description is not to be considered an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements and does not limit the assignment of additional duties for this role.
Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Minimum 1 year