Date PostedDecember 24, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Independently handles brand management responsibility for allocated brands
- Achieve top-line, market share, and bottom-line targets for the brands assigned
- Work effectively with creative agencies as partners, to develop differentiated and impactful brand campaigns
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force
- Analyze market conditions and forecast sales on a regular basis
- Monitor ROI on brand strategies
- Monitor competitor activities
- Conduct research as per the brand need (analyze customer behavior, perception- attribute mapping, etc.) and design strategies accordingly. Undertake feasibility analysis/ market research for new opportunities.
- Develop and implement an Annual Operating Plan for the brand portfolio
- Undertake fieldwork to capture insights
- Effectively collaborate with the sales team and cross-functional stakeholders for a buy-in of strategies to internal customers and ensure strong implementation of designed strategies
- Actively drive engagement with the sales team – conduct CSM and other sales meetings to drive excitement.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force.
- Effectively coordinate with other functional areas within the organization e.g. Medical, Training, Promo team, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
- Graduate in Science / Pharmacy.
- MBA/PGDBA in Sales and Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Product Management experience of 3 years (preferably in MNC) as a brand manager
- Exposure to managing Key Accounts / dealing with Key Opinion Leaders
- Experience in managing new launches is preferable