- To ensure the timely development of the promotional mix
- Developing & Monitoring brand-wise promotional strategies
- To evaluate newer opportunities for Current and Future Product Portfolio
- Sales analysis & forecasting.
- Handles the current product lifecycle management and proposes future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products, and technology and providing NPD ideas to internal technical teams
- Obtains product market share by working with the sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and production.
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking out for candidates having 2 – 5 years of experience handling multispecialty/ Gynecology/gastro/cardio/ortho therapy
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation, and energy with an ability to work well within a commercial team
- High attention to detail with an ability to follow through on commitments
Qualification: B.Sc or Pharma or MBA/PGDM in Marketing