- Date Posted22/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Position : Product Executive / Product Manager / Senior Product Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Required Experience: At least 2 to 6 years in Brand Management
Qualification: Science / Pharma Graduate
- Brand Management.
- Designing product strategies and execution.
- Assess promotional needs of the products.
- Conducting market research.
- Product launch.
- Train, motivate, and guide the field force.
- Handle product-related queries.
- Carry out events (Domestic & International).
- Managing conferences.
- Design trade activities.
- Sales / Data Analysis.
- Conducting Training/Briefing meets.
Functional Knowledge / Skills:
- Product Knowledge
- Market dynamics & competitive behavior
- Data analysis
- Goal oriented
- Managing brand expenses
- Strategic and tactical implication for better performance
- ROI strategy
- Awareness of competitors & market trends
- Excellent communicator.
- Should be able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Able to inspire others.
- Should be able to manage different projects.
- Should be energetic and passionate about work/product.
- Good presentation skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Organized and methodical.
- Deadline-driven, creative.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc, M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM