Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateSeptember 10, 2024
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Position: Product Executive / Product Manager / Senior Product Manager
Therapy: Cardio Diabetic
Job Location: Mumbai (Kandivli-Charkop)
Required Experience: At least 2 to 6 years in Brand Management (preferably Cardio Diab)
Qualification: Science / Pharma Graduate, M.Pharma, MS/M.Sc, MBA/PGDM
- Brand Management.
- Identifying new avenues to develop the brand portfolio.
Key Responsibilities :
- Designing product strategies and ensuring their timely execution.
- New launch proposal to strengthen the portfolio.
- Coordination with the sales team to ensure strategy implementation.
- Specifying market requirements for current & future products by conducting market research.
- Planning and Designing promotional material/tools to support the sales/marketing objectives with cost-effectiveness.
- Train, motivate, and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand.
- New product identification and new launch.
- Act as point of first reference for all product-related inquiries.
- Entry Barriers-To creates entry barriers for the competition by innovating the product and packaging.
Functional Knowledge / Skills:
- Product Knowledge
- Market dynamics & competitive behavior
- Data analysis
- Goal oriented
- Managing brand expenses
- Strategic and tactical implication for better performance
- ROI strategy
- Awareness of competitors & market trends
- Excellent communicator.
- Should be able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Able to inspire others.
- Should be able to manage different projects.
- Should be energetic and passionate about work/product.
- Good presentation skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Organized and methodical.
- Deadline-driven, creative.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc, M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM