- Date Posted22/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with teams to deliver products.
- Product Management – Formulation and Development of product-wise strategies & plans, and promotion plans to meet business objectives.
- It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Monitor product performance, positioning, etc., through various market intelligence reports and continuously, adapt brand strategies and programs
- Work closely with agencies for developing and launching initiatives and programs to strengthen product positioning, overcome competitor challenges, etc.,
- Carry out efficient Media planning and execution across all mediums
- Develop creative communication and scientific programs for the growth of assigned product portfolios.
- Monitor and analyze the market, track and monitor product performance, sales trends, and competition across targeted markets.
- Participate in & organize scientific events, symposiums, and brand-building activities.
- Conduct Market Research & Market Assessment of current & new opportunities.
- Train sales force on marketing communication, and manage customer queries timely and effectively.
Required Candidate profile
- A sound understanding of pharmaceutical and nutraceuticals with more than 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Experience in establishing processes and systems relevant to the profile.
- Proven ability to independently identify and resolve problems.
- Highly collaborative with cross-functional teams in order to ensure business objectives are met.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and complete tasks to meet deadlines.