- Date Posted27/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year
- Desired QualificationAssociate Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Purpose of Role:
Assist more senior staff to implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s products/services to meet established sales or market share targets.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on product performance and customer feedback to identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyze them against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the product/service needs to be improved.
- Develop knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customers by working closely with more experienced brand/product managers.