- Date Posted28/08/2022
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)5,00,000 - 14,00,000
Therapy preferred – Cardio Diabetic, Specialty care, Pain management, Antibiotics.
Top line & Bottom line achievement
– To Drive Mega brand Growth and Performance
– Optimize Promo spend for Desired ROI
– Prepare Brand Wise Quarterly Visual Aid:
- Brief ad agency on the product
- Evaluation and selection of draft concept out of 3-4 designs submitted by the agency
- Evaluate a detailed Visual Aid with the agency before finalization
- Send the visual for printing
- Coordinate with printer and logistics vendor to dispatch Visual aid before 1 week of the planned quarter.
– Quarterly communication of Visual Aid to the field force
- Prepare a business plan (quarterly) booklet for the field which includes the explanation and detailing talk of the visual aid and inputs.
- Periodical circulars about brand achievement, market trends, etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them to go for the call.
New Product Launch ( As and when required )
- Identify potential areas of New Product Launch in the assigned therapy through:
- ORG CMARC trends
- Doctor feedback in joint work/ CME/ conferences
- Field managers feedback
- Analyze the market potential for the identified new product through historical ORG-CMARC
- Conduct primary research with the help of market research for achieving clarity in the right patient segment, right launch volume, and right price.
- Work with finance to validate the profitability/ viability of the product
- Present the idea post clearance from finance to NPD and get a project manager assigned by the NPD Head
- – Coordinate with packaging, and FR&D for product features finalization.
- – Prepare sales projection and sampling plan for at least 6 months and 1 year from launch.