Date PostedJune 10, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 14, 2024
Experience5 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Doctorate Degree
Role & Responsibilities:
- Product Management and driving marketing functions for oncology in India.
- Growing and developing existing clients through account-specific growth
- Champion and own the account on the following aspects- Strategy, Business Model, Order to cash cycle, Product usage, and product challenges. Customer value creation with a holistic solution approach.
- Knowledge of the Indian healthcare ecosystem and emerging landscape.
- Communicating account/clinical strategy via a business plan to the senior leadership team.
- Playing an integral role in business pitches to C-suite/Senior executives & group purchasing organizations.
- M.Sc/Ph.D in Lifesciences and preferably MBA.
- Passion for science, health and genomics.
- 10 Years plus experience in business development preferably from Life Sciences Industry/Pharma.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to 50% of travel required.
Qualifications: M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Ph.D/Doctorate
Contact No: +91 7983820377.