Date PostedNovember 10, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience5 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- The candidate will be responsible for launching new products & strengthening the existing brands.
- Development and execution of brand strategy and tactical plan.Implementation and follow-up with field force for results.
- Design Promotional/communication strategies for the various brands of the organization.
- Customers-oriented campaign & special activities for priority products.
- Campaign & special activities planning for Key Opinion Leaders.
- Monthly / Quarterly brand review & monitoring.
- Field Work To review & evaluate strategy implementation.
- Coordination with all support functions for effective implementation of marketing strategy.