Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shall be responsible for Manufacturing activities for Oral Solids covering Granulation, Compression, Coating, and Liquid manufacturing of General and Hormone blocks.
- Responsible for maintaining the cGMP standards in the manufacturing areas, and warehouse as per CDSCO and WHO guidelines.
- Responsible for production planning
- Responsible for online documentation activities in the manufacturing areas and warehouse.
- Responsible for the cleaning and up-keeping of the manufacturing areas and warehouse.
- Responsible for the training of the workman and maintaining record
- Responsible for maintaining the areas, equipment, documentation, and cleanliness in the manufacturing areas.
- Fill the deviation and generate CAPA whenever required
- Responsible for preparation, updation, and implementation of SOPs and maintaining the records.
- To appraise the management on a daily basis by providing a daily report.
- Shall be responsible for enhancing productivity and provide means for improving the same.
- Shall be responsible for audit preparedness
- Ensure that product yield is maintained within the limit
- Proper coordination with packing, QA, and Warehouse for proper flow of material
- Work with QA for qualification activity of the equipment and process and cleaning validation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Department: Production
- Qualification: B. Pharm / B.Sc. / M. Pharm
- Pharma Formulation Plant
- Experience – 2-7 years
- Location – Roorkee