- To allocate manpower.
- Checking the cleanliness of the area and machines.
- Balance verification
- Verification of Raw materials in granulation.
- To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation, and compression activities in the department as per plan.
- To update departmental documents and records.
- To do online completed batch entries and close process orders in the SAP system.
- To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
- To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in the granulation and compression department.
- To give requisition of BMRs to the QA department.
- To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
- Intimate material shortages in the planning department.
- To Update KPIs.
- To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
- To report incidents to Human resources and the safety department.
- To make a plan of manpower requirements to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
- To utilize man, machine, and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam, and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
- To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows, and scrap area.