Date PostedJanuary 6, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience12 Years, 16 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Overall operation & control of solvent recovery plant activity.
- Solvent recovery planning and execution based on plants production planning and running products recovered solvents generated, its recovery and recycling in same campaign and monitoring on (day to day basis.)
- Ensuring resources available (Equipment availability, utilities, BMR, raw material, manpower, safety items, etc.)
- Liaison with P.D.Lab, QC/QA/Store/Eng. Dept./EHS/Process Eng. for solving online troubleshooting.
- Implementation and monitoring of value addition systems like cGMP, House Keeping, Safety, EHS, and standard stem adherence.
- Product cost reduction by establishing recyclability after recovery of maximum product solvents by taking approval from P.D.Lab, QC, and R&D, R.A. & Q.A. and % recovery improvement, TRT reduction.
- Consistently monitoring and upgrading the improvement of solvent recovery and productivity, cost reduction, energy conservation, process implementation, efficiency, and services by efficient utilization of men material and machinery. And adapting innovative methodology and techniques for solvent recovery plant and purified water system facility up gradation.
- Preparation of daily reports by cross-checking and physically verifying Quality, Quantity, and yield and reporting to immediate superiors.
- Ensuring and monitoring the quality of distilled solvents, its timely close loop smooth and safe movements with systems to production blocks and always causes internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Ensure online all Documentation work, monthly reports, Quarterly reports, solvent recovery performance indicators,
- Training to subordinates and its record, data preparation, root cause analysis (process trend analysis).
- Preparation / Revision of BMR and SOPS and related other documents updating.
- Procurement of consumable items for solvent recovery plant and purified water systems.
- Ensuring and monitoring the quality of purified water and timely supply with close loop smooth and safe movements through systems to production blocks and updating online all Documentation related to the purified water plant, training to subordinates, and its record.
- Ensuring online all documents related to Change control, Incident, CAPA, URS, process qualification, and cleaning validation in both plants.
- Timely supply and fulfill the SPIL Internal units solvents requirement. And recycling maximum solvent which will bring down solvent CC’S, and reduce in consumption of fresh solvents and inventory which helps to reduce product cost reduction.
- Operation of electronic systems like SAP HANA, Leave Portal (Metis), etc.
- Operation of Electronic systems like Track wise, Electronic Document Management Systems, etc.
Location : Panoli (Baroda)
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc