- Date Posted27/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)2,00,000 - 5,00,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of cGMP / cGLP and SOP
- Ensuring compliance of records for Calibration, verification, environmental monitoring, cleaning, etc.
- Technology transfer-related activities.
- Ensure kilo scale and commercial scale-up of developed process.
- Documentation for development activities
- Inter and Intra – department interactions for the smooth and fast delivery of projects
- working in shifts as per work
- Reporting of work to Department head/person nominated
- Intellectual Property – design of the non-infringing route.
- Activities to be performed and documented like DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ.
- Ensuring housekeeping and maintaining the chemical stores.
Qualification : B.sc / M.sc