Date PostedDecember 2, 2022
Expiration dateMay 31, 2024
Experience8 Years, 13 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Gathering, documenting, and providing project management support in regulated markets like US & Europe will be essential
2. Undertaking and supporting decision-making in the organization with market analytics with Project management capabilities for DMFs / ANDA / 505 B2 & Critical R&D projects
3. Identifying new business opportunities through sourcing, CROs, CMOs, and manufacturing exposures on essential projects
4. Developing, maintaining, and optimizing dashboards for business teams.
5. Understanding the strategic roadmap of the business and supporting it in achieving its objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Masters s degree from a tier I institute with US-ANDA / Project Management Exposure
2. 8-12 years of experience in project management with certification in Microsoft Projects
3. Experience in US ANDA / BE Studies / Sourcing critical for the Role.
4. Quantitative aptitude and analytical capabilities with strong familiarization with advanced excel and Microsoft Projects
Masters in PHARMACY / Bio Sciences WITH MANAGEMENT / DATA ANALYTICS / Project Management Certifications
Previous exposure to US markets, pharmaceutical organizations will be preferred