- Date Posted28/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience10 Years, 16 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- To plan analytical method validation and verification.
- Handling of software (LIMS, DMS, QAMS, SAP).
- To prepare and review analytical method verification and validation protocols/reports for the regulatory market.
- To prepare and review of installation qualification, operational qualification, and performance qualification documents of new instruments set up in the laboratory.
- To prepare and review all the standard operating procedures, standard testing procedures, specifications, general testing procedures, protocols for testing of raw materials, and finished and stability studies of the quality control department.
- Coordinate AMC and PM of instruments.
- To review all QMS documents.
- To investigate laboratory incidents, deviations, of specifications results related to in-process, semi-finished, finished products, raw material, and stability product testing.
- To plan and perform process validations, and cleaning validations of routine products.
- Monitoring of operation and calibration of quality control instruments.
- To conduct the audits of contract testing laboratories and prepare the technical agreements after the compliance report.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER (FEMALE PREFERRED) WITH MIN. 10 YRS OF EXP. AT OUR FORMULATION PLANT AT DEHRADUN