Date PostedJuly 19, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
Experience2 Years, 5 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Finished Materiel product analysis.
- Use of computerized system, software.
- Responsible for a sampling of finished goods.
- Volumetric solution preparation & standardization & maintenance.
- Reagents solution preparation used in QC laboratory.
- Responsible for maintaining records of working standards/ Primary standards and Working standards.
- Maintaining of Good housekeeping QC & Audit readiness in QC & completeness of logbook.
- Sample chain custody management.
- Responsible for following the GMP, GDP, and GLP activities in the department.
- Document preparation required in Laboratory (ARS, MOA, Specification, Protocols, Reports, and SOPs).
- Review of documents and daily activity in the QC laboratory.
- Shall maintain data integrity in QC activities.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification- M.sc. (Chemistry)
- The candidate should be ready to relocate to Shirur.