Date PostedDecember 2, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience5 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationAssociate Degree
Regional Sales Manager – AVD Vascular
Purpose of Role:
Under general direction, responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive sales plan that includes new and existing sales strategies for key accounts.
- Plays a lead role in driving a cross-regional sales team and internal employees to penetrate key accounts and aggressively expand relationships.
- Gathers detailed information about accounts, identifies decision-makers, understands strategic business challenges and priorities, and leads team in analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to accounts.
- Ensures professional sales coordination and account planning and resolves possible account ownership issues.
- Responsible for proposals, account or market plans, and forecast/report sales activity.
- May lead sales teams consisting of both direct and indirect reports.
Associates Degree (± 13 years)