Date PostedAugust 22, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateJune 21, 2024
Experience8 Years, 13 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Plans the target achievement by understanding the potential of each territory and keeps a close watch on business strategies that can be undertaken to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Encourage the team to work towards the achievement of business targets. Motivates the team to stretch themselves.
- Ensures & Monitors proper coverage of customers.
- Builds excellent relations, recognition & acceptance among top customers and is willing to stretch to incorporate the core doctor.
- Coaches and motivates his team to achieve their targets by knowing the capabilities of each individual and directing them accordingly.
- Entrusts his manager with the responsibility of selecting good candidates under proper guidance. Gives proper induction and understanding of the culture of the organization.
- Ensure fair and proper appraisals for his team members. Guide his team and gives proper understanding as to where they are and what is expected of them.
- Develops himself by attending various CMEs, RTMs, and other conferences.
- Collection of Adverse Events incidences including lack of efficacy related to Eris Lifesciences’s any drug product / medicinal product in the specified format (Eris Pharmacovigilance App) up to the maximum possible level of completeness of data related to patient/consumer, drug/medicinal product, Adverse Event(s) and reporter and forwarding the same to the Pharmacovigilance Team. A preliminary report should reach to PV -head within 24-hrs. and if required, the Final Report shall be submitted within 7 working days.
Negotiation skills, Co-ordination, leadership, problem-solving, result orientation, Analytical ability, Team Building capability, Interpersonal skills, Computer literate
Experience: 8-13 Years