Date PostedAugust 25, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationAssociate Degree
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in a specific area.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to developing solutions.
- Plans to develop and implement technical product training programs for customers, and/or employees, and field support personnel.
- Technical training may include standard, repeatable modules, customized, and new product modules.
- Obtains information from the customer and technical organizations, engineering, software, and product requirements to prepare training programs.
- Prepares lesson plans and training materials.
- Designs product demonstrations.
- Develops course content.
- Determines methodology.
- Coordinates the development of training aids.
- Conducts training sessions, and product demonstrations, and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- May utilize trainers with technical expertise.
- May administer tests.
- Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material reflects product features, meets new training requirements, and keeps technical information up to date.
- May include military trainers.
Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Minimum 7 years