- Analysis of routine and stability samples using HPLC (Shimadzu/Agilent/Waters) and UV spectrophotometer, KF, IR, GC, and Dissolution.
- Perform calibration of Instrument or equipment as per schedule.
- Understanding of wet chemical analysis like Titration, LOD, KF, IR, SOR, etc
- Maintain analytical documentation records and online documentation of experiments
- Understanding of analytical method validation and development.
- Follow GLP and safety in the laboratory as per global regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate experimental outcomes and provide routine updates to the reporting manager on the status of the work plan for further modifications if required.
- Candidates with experience in method development of API and drug formulation will be preferred.
Qualification: M.Pharma, MS/M.Sc