- Date Posted25/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 6 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC, and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources, and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in a timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance, and are kept clean before use in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and are aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire, and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Attend all mandatory training and update training records as and when training is completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or an existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/supervisor/group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
Educational Qualification: MSc (Chemical Sciences).
- Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument/equipment.
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Good communication skills
Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills