Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Experience1 Year, 4 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Responsible for developing new herbal products or improving existing ones. Conduct research and experiments to identify effective herbal ingredients and develop appropriate dosage forms.
- Tests the efficacy, stability, and safety of the herbal products. They also design experiments to evaluate the efficacy of the product.
- Ensure that the manufacturing process is efficient and meets quality standards, also responsible for the scale-up and commercialization of herbal products.
- Ensure that the herbal products comply with regulatory guidelines and laws, and also help prepare documents required for product registration.
Required Candidate profile
- Degree in pharmacy, pharmacognosy /pharmacology, chemistry, or related fields. Should have a good understanding of herbal medicines and their pharmacological properties.
- Should have relevant experience in the development of herbal products, preferably in a pharmaceutical or related industry. Experience in regulatory compliance and product commercialization is a plus.