Scientific Business Manager – Rheumatology
- Achieve the targets in the respective territory for specific products by educating the key customers on such products/therapy and converting the doctors for prescriptions in order to meet targets and expand the sales base.
- Develop self as SME for the assigned therapeutic areas/products.
- Market the advantages of the new Brand/therapy/process thereby converting the doctor to prescribe such products
- Maintain and nurture Customer relationships for continued business results
- Conduct Doctor meets, CMEs, and Round Table Discussions (RTD) thereby discussing the brands promoted and the benefits of such therapies
- Drive capability building of employees in scientific level discussions and improve the In-Clinic Effectiveness
- Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily business operations
- Develop and continuously enhance In-clinic Effectiveness for improved business results
Educational qualifications: B.Sc./B. Pharma only
- Experience in Rheumatology is a must
- Should have worked with Corporate hospitals
- 5-6 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry. Age less than 34 yrs. old
- It is an Individual contributor role and not an ABM role
- Pleasant and confident body language with excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with people, adaptable to different situations as required