Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 12 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop safe manufacturing processes for APIs and their intermediates.
- Critically assess the safety of processes intended for the manufacture of APIs, and their intermediates, on laboratory, pilot plant, and commercial manufacturing scales. This activity is critical to the laboratory, pilot plant, and commercial manufacturing activities.
- Partner closely with experienced process safety colleagues to design appropriate experiments in support of safe process design, development, manufacturing, and technology transfer.
- Conduct laboratory experiments using process safety testing techniques and approaches that identify and quantify process safety hazards with the help of seniors.
- Develop knowledge and experience of chemical reaction hazards, engineering principles, and physical organic chemistry to be able to independently liaise with chemists to aid in the design of inherently safe processes and aid in solving process safety and scale-up-related challenges as encountered.
- Collaborate with chemists and reaction engineers to perform laboratory experiments maximizing data-rich experimentation either in the general labs or process safety/reaction engineering labs.
- Compliance with departmental process safety SOPs, best practice guidance, and workflows especially with respect to accurate and compliant lab notebook and process safety documentation compliance.
- Participate in process engineering/safety reviews
- Perform Process Engineering / Process Safety duties as assigned.
- Apply established processes and procedures and suggest areas for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus at all times.
- Take ownership of assigned projects and other duties.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a technical field that is related to the organizational needs of the unit assigned
Target years of experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience
Type of experience
- Experience in a technical/functional role, Core Team member can be considered