- Date Posted15/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 8 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
As part of the Data Monitoring and Management group, an integral delivery unit within the Global Biometrics and Data Management (GBDM) organization, the Data Manager is responsible for timely and high-quality data review and query management of clinical data supporting Pfizer’s portfolio. The Data Manager executes key data management deliverables used to collect, review, monitor, and ensure the integrity of clinical data.
- Participate in DMM activities including data review and query management, assist with quality database design including documentation, testing, validation, and implementation of clinical data collection tools, CRF and non-CRF, using an electronic data capture (EDC) system and/or other data collection systems, supporting the database set up activities as assigned by Senior Data Manager or Clinical Data Scientist.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and working practices.
- Assist with the required study-specific DMM documents in the Trial Master File (TMF) are of high quality and are filed contemporaneously to support downstream inspection and submission readiness activities.
- Assist with operational excellence in collaboration with other Data Managers and CDS for application of standards, data acquisition, proactive data review and query management, data cleaning, e-data processing, data access and visualization, DM metrics reporting, database release, and submission related activities