Date PostedOctober 28, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience1 Year, 2 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Data Analyst, Clinical Data Management.
- Responsible for the execution of data management activities for all clinical projects.
- Reviewing data management plan.
- Performing quality checks for the data points.
- Raising queries to clarify the discrepancy.
- Updating the resolved queries in the database for paper studies.
- Initiating the process of data quality reviews.
- Provide inputs for Case Report Form (CRF) designing.
- Responsible for the quality of data that is being collected and processed.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the organization from time to time.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- M. Sc (Life Sciences/Basic Science)
- Good Knowledge of the ICH-GCP (Good Documentation Practice)
- Knowledge of the Clinical trial process (Phase 1 to Phase IV)
- Good at MS office (Excel, Word, and PPT)
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered to within the team.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Clinical Research.
- Good Communication skills