- Date Posted27/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience8 Years, 12 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)8,00,000 - 11,00,000
- Conduct EHS training on various topics of Safety function.
- Conduct Risk Assessments on various techniques like JSA, HIRA, HAZOP, Fish Bone Analysis, FTA, PHA etc.
- Conduct a walk-through survey of plant area to identify and report unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and Near-misses for the prevention of accidents/incidents.
- Procurement of Safety Items as per need arises to maintain good quality of PPEs and other safety equipment.
- Implement Safety projects as per approved CAPEX for improvement of Safety level.
- Review Change controls as per requirements and conduct PSSR of new or modify facility/ plant
- Manage ARC/AMC for services of vendor as per requirements.
- Tracking of annual planner activity and follow up for pending tasks on regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile – Diploma in Industrial Safety is Must. Candidate from Pharma Industry is more Preferable.