- Date Posted14/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 6 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Operation & Maintenance of HVAC system, including low and high side components like AHU, BMS system, Chiller, Water Plant, etc.
- New infrastructure requirement planning, designing of the labs as per the requirement, preparation of the BOQ, and tender issue to the potential vendors along with the SCM team.
- Coordination along with all the external contractors and service providers for undertaking the new construction works, lab renovations works, etc.
- Adhering to safety, health, and environment policies, working along with different stakeholders as per the requirements.
- Having a thorough knowledge of GMP standards and policies related to infrastructure & facility equipment. Develop, implement, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to ESD in compliance with the principles of GMP guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking, and handling of internal QMS documents such as change controls, deviation, investigation, and CAPAs.
- Training the contract maintenance team on the site operation & maintenance
- Planning and effective implementation of preventive, periodical, and breakdown servicing of various machinery.
- Take corrective and preventive actions on the observations during the audit (Internal-QA audit and External-Monitoring & Regulatory audit), and ensure closure of audit findings.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Mechanical