Date PostedMarch 29, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Responsible for timely procurement of pharma R & D related goods, services equipment & assets of the required quality at optimal cost with commercially favorable terms, to create value for the organization.
- Purchase of Laboratory Capital & related spares, consumables, etc. for all locations.
- P O Preparation, Coordination with vendors for deliveries, etc.
- Updating the pending list. Filing of Documents, etc.
- Coordination with Accounts & users for Vendor Payment Release.
- Co-coordinating For Import & export Department for necessary docs.
- Do market analysis. & utilize business knowledge expertise in day-to-day execution.
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: Any Graduate / MBA
Experience: 7-10 Years