Date PostedOctober 18, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Evaluate the composition of all food products (like health supplements, nutraceuticals, FSMP, FSDU, and others).
- Review labels of food products, as per Food Safety Standards (Labelling and Display) Regulations.
- Apply for the license for food products on the FoSCoS portal.
- Submit Annual Return of Food Products.
- File for approval of Food Ingredients under Food Safety and Standards (Approval for Non-Specified Food and Food Ingredients) Regulations.
- File for approval of claims as per Food Safety and Standards (Advertising and Claims) Regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Food Products as per Food Safety and Standards Regulations.
- Prepare product information, safety and claims support data for food products.
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Food Technology, M.Pharma