Date PostedNovember 24, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Negotiation and preparation of all Local PO of the Site including Fabrication ARC PO, Work Regularization PO, Stationary PO, Consumable PO, Housekeeping material PO, Canteen equipment PO, etc.
- Processing Service Entries in the system for all service invoices pertaining to the Engineering department.
- Dispatching all Engg department service invoices to SSC and maintaining records for the same via mail and excel file.
- Verifying all service invoices of the Engineering department via the Service Invoice Checklist.
- STO/STN preparation and coordination with all CFTs for material transfer to-and-from site.
- Complete coordination for the Site’s Asset disposal activity and scrap battery disposal activity.
- Custody of all approved Assets, scrap battery, and maintaining records for the same.
- SPOC for govt. stamping activity of Standard Weights and Weighing Balances used at the entire site.
- Coordination with SSC/ Accounts team for Vendor payment-related issues.
- Coordination with the SAP team for Material Master activities.
- Coordination with the HR team and visiting the local market for procurement of materials related to site events such as Sports etc.
- Preparation of E-way bills for all inward and outward material movement of the site.
- Processing all Utility related payments such as GAIL Gas, Solar power charges, Electricity bills, DG Duty, etc.; maintaining records and coordination with SSC/ Accounts for the same.
- Coordinating with Finance Auditors when doing audits for the site.
- Supporting the site in creating PRs and resolving the doubts of all PR creators in doing the same So that each PR is directed towards the correct Purchaser.
- Supporting the site in processing PO by close coordination with the Commercial team.
- Preparation and sharing of Monthly Provision files to the Site Finance team.
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to resolve pending GRN and service entry issues.
- Preparing and sharing the monthly reports of pending MRP PRs to the Commercial Team for PR-PO conversion.
- Coordination for inventory control, preparing and sharing monthly data of stocks along with net value to CFT.
- Penalty imposition for CSP vendors as per format according to the observance of Engg Block Heads on a case-to-case basis.
- Supervised Purchase Vehicle which delivers material to-and-fro from all local vendors to the Dewas plant.
- Coordination with Commercial Team and Accounts team for ARC upgradations and processing invoices of Purchase Vehicle.
- Evaluation of alternate vendors for the site.
- Working for upgrades in existing site SOPs such as A.D.N. SOP, SOP for processing Service Invoices, Material issue and receipt SOPs, etc. along with CFT as and when required.
- Coordination with internal users in processing GRN approvals.
- Regularly visiting Engg Store to assess existing stock and coordinate for procurement accordingly.
- Supporting the site in purchase group classification so that each PR is directed toward the correct Purchaser.
- Analyze any sudden increase/decrease in MRP material consumption to modify procurement Qty and inform the same to CFT and Commercial team accordingly.
- Extending support to other sites as and when required for SAP-related queries in Service Entry, Sale Order, Asset disposal, SAP Material Master, etc.
Qualification: BE/B.TECH Mechanical