August 25, 2022
- Responsible for production operations and monitoring of exhibit and commercial batches as per schedule.
- Implementation of current good manufacturing practices in production area to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Review and monitoring of day to day activity of production area.
- To ensure that the products are manufactured and stored as per appropriate documents
- To enforce and maintain high degree of morale, discipline amongst the team.
- To ensure that the subordinates are adequately trained for the job assigned.
- Optimum utilization of resources. To ensure that optimum resources such as man, material and area are available for the smooth operation of production activities.
- In-house training of all the persons working in production.
- To ensure that all the SOPs related to production areas are implemented as per the procedure.
- Supervision of operation and cleaning activities of all equipment and areas used in production and ensuring that it is carried out as per SOP.
- Implementation and monitoring of quality system:-
- Implementation of the quality system of site and quality culture in the production area.
- Handling of planned and unplanned deviation, investigation, and change control.
- Implementation of corrective and preventive action. Verification of effectiveness of the corrective and preventive action.
- Handlings of market complaints received from the customer.
- Responsible to perform the risk assessment in case of changes in facility/equipment, during the investigation.
- Review and approve validation and qualification protocols and reports.
- To ensure the engineering activities such as preventive maintenance, routine and breakdown maintenance, calibration, equipment, and area validation are being carried out as per the schedule.
- To ensure that all the systems and equipment are upgraded, validated, and Automated as per the procedures and requirements.
- Preparation and review of standard operating procedure.
- Issuance and archival of forms as per SOP.