Date PostedJanuary 27, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 17, 2024
Experience4 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- To achieve the budgeted yield, consumption norms & solvent
- To report to the plant In Charge/manager of Production about the daily Status reporting of the Plant as well as the PPA area.
- To Perform all the SOP Related to Production for cGMP Compliance.
- Raw material Execution in SCM, Documentation Preparation like BPCR, and SOP Compliance report to be done.
- To Perform SOP revision, CAPA, Change Control, deviation, and Incident management.
- Must handle regulatory Audit.
- Ensure weekly/monthly production schedules as per plans monitor Shift-wise production and provide feedback to the plant In charge on daily basis.
- To ensure the smooth running of the plant, coordinate effectively with the maintenance department for any breakdown, utility, service, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Coordinates with Q.C, Stores, R & D, and In-process lab for production-related jobs.
- Prepare a daily logbook containing the functioning of the plant in all respects, covering the shortage of manpower, and incidents of indiscipline if any.
- To ensure that the correct quantity & quality product is charged in a safe way. monitoring of step-wise reaction & recording in batch card at the time of operation following cGMP norm.
- To identify areas of cost reduction and report to the plant in charge and carry out all functions in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is calibrated.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of all equipment’s without prior approval.
- To Perform process & cleaning validation activity as per plan.
- Knowledge of cGMP Compliance
- Work knowledge about the PPA area.
Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E., B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc(Science), M.Tech