- Date Posted08/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new Product Specialist in GLP 1 Business Unit based in Trichur.
Senior Product Specialist (Medical Representative) – GLP 1 BU Trichur
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for –
- Identifying and mapping key stakeholders in the assigned geography, in order to implement the company’s marketing campaigns and projects (with help from Area Sales Manager)
- Regularly engaging with doctors on a continuous and consistent basis to detail and promote the company’s products, handle queries and objections, and close the call by demanding prescriptions
- Adhere to the Sales effectiveness KPIs of call average, frequency, coverage, personal order booking, and others (full responsibility)
- Meet the C&FA agent if it is situated in his/her territory, to ensure that the product is supplied on time to the stockist and to place the indent to the company
- Meet the stockists regularly and ensure that they have adequate stocks to service retailers and in turn purchase the products from the C&FA agent regularly
- Conduct prescription audits regularly in the territory with the retailers to
- Screen the doctor’s list
- Evaluate the outcome of a previous visit to the particular doctor
- Understand the competitors’ strategies and identify competitors’ prescribers
- Book orders and ensure product availability
- Assist the Ares Sales Manager in the strategic segmentation of doctors for high-value inputs and support in gently persuading the doctor to ensure an adequate input-output ratio
- Provide feedback regarding competitor’s activities and other relevant developments to the sales leadership
- Conduct CME, PEP, and other relevant activities as and when necessary after obtaining appropriate approvals from superiors
- Maintain discipline in the timely completion of processes like daily call reporting, monthly reporting, adhering to the tour programs, updating doctor contact cards
- Strive for results & commit to customers: engaging new/strategic doctors (Cardio, others), conversion & increase in Spread & Harvest
- Transversal collaboration with other teams/businesses, as needed.
- You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Pharma or a Life Science
- You should have <5 years of pharma sales
- Exposure to Diabetes or other super-specialty therapy areas like Cardiology, Oncology, etc.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).