Date PostedAugust 20, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 11, 2024
Experience14 Years, 20 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Role & Responsibilities:
- Abstract production schedules Tablets / Capsules / Liquid Orals (Manufacturing & Packing) from respective department Managers.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the production team, equipment, and materials to produce multi-line products within planned schedules while reducing costs.
- Planning of Volumes on machines to achieve weekly and monthly targets as per market requirements.
- Coordination with supply chain to arrange raw materials and packing materials as per production schedule & guide Managers.
- Monthly review meeting presentation, planning of day-to-day activities, Production schedule Implementation, and execution of management plans.
- To achieve 100% targets of production as per Export / PPIC requirement.
- To achieve Zero Critical and Major observations during regulatory inspections.
Summary of Position:
Position: Senior Manager Production
Reporting To: Plant Manager
Experience: 14 -20 Years / Good Communication Skill.
Qualification: B.Pharam/M.pharma or M.Sc
Salary: 11 Lacs CTC to 15 Lacs CTC