- Aim of the goal of Zero Safety incidents, Zero environmental lapses, & Zero Noncompliance with SHE Statutory.
- Lead overall SHE & Sustainability to sustain the present systems and develop a continuous improvement plan
- Create and maintain program management systems to ensure that BE’s various Safety Health and Environmental certifications, accreditations, and compliance efforts are developed and continuously improved. (Could include BSI & GRI Registrar certifications, ISO-14001, ISO 45001, OSHA 18001 / 50001 & Water management program/ GRI framework on Sustainability and CSR intuitive).
- Lead various communications committees to ensure the development of strategic Safety Health & Environmental communique for use with internal and external customers
- Provide technical expertise, strategic leadership, and support for all organization’s Operational facilities, and departments, on regulatory compliance issues in Safety Health, and Environmental.
- Greenhouse Gas Emission reduction plan preparation and monitoring, Climate change concept percolation, and risk assessment.
- Lead and support the team in data collection & analysis, case study, and report development
- Prepare HIRA, Aspects & Impact registers and developed CAPA plan and suggested control measures to ensure improved safety
- Establish monitoring frameworks and capture cumulative footprints of energy, waste, water and air quality
- Lead Plants Environment management system and comply with all statutory requirements related to PCB, Factories.
- Develop and Lead Crisis Management Program.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Safety Health & Environment legislations/laws Govt. of India & State Govt.
- Should have excellent communication and soft skills.
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MS/M.Sc, M.Tech