- Date Posted19/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience25 Years +
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Doctorate Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Responsible for planning and execution of the overall quality compliance strategy and ensuring the highest level of compliance across all the plants by institutionalizing the compliance framework.
- Responsible for annual audit plans, developing training plans based on needs and assessments, and ensuring alignment with the overall quality agenda across all the sites.
- Responsible for the implementation of a Quality management system across all sites.
- Establishments of robust QMS for delivering mission-critical results with a focus on the delivery of superior quality benchmarks.
- The activities included continuous improvement initiatives through risk management, continuous regulatory surveillance, and CAPA analysis to ensure regulatory requirements.
- Should Involve directly in regulatory Audits at sites like USFDA, MHRA, WHO, and ANVISA, Self-Inspections, Vendor audits, Corporate Quality audits gap assessments, etc, and timely submission of responses to Health Authorities and response to regulatory queries.
- Should Monitor teams on deliverables, track and periodically present KQIs, KPIs, and GMP training, exchange best practices of the site, keeping management informed of quality status.
Qualification: Ph.D./M.Pharm/ M.Sc.
Location: HO, Vakola
Experience: 25 28 Years
Age: 45-50 Years