Candidates will be preferred with regulatory backgrounds and expertise in manufacturing OSD Products and Packaging. (Tablets/Capsules)
- Accountable for Manufacturing, Tech Transfer, Site transfer, and Packing activities of Tablet and Capsule dosage forms.
- Review and execution of manufacturing and dispatch schedule on a weekly as well as monthly basis.
- Coordinating activities with other departments to achieve targeted schedules of dosage forms.
- Achieving required production targets by efficient planning of man, material, and machines.
- Involvement in new product development, validation, and ensuring the quality of product with respect to CGMP requirements.
- Converting manual operation into automation to reduce manpower cost and compliance through documented evidence.
- Handling deviation, change controls, investigation, and incidences if any during the process.
- Review of PV protocol, reports, and relevant QMS documents.Response to market complaints, compliance with CAPA, and Customer and regulatory audits.
Training and Development:
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for positions & analysis of the existing level of competencies & organizing Induction Training for new entrants.
- Organizing and imparting technical training to enhance the soft skills of the employee