- Responsible for day-to-day production planning and execution as per requirement.
- Responsible for staff/ worker distribution, allocation, and arrangement as per production planning.
- Responsible for training new joining persons, chemists, workers, operators, and staff for their respective job.
- Responsible to review, approving, and implementing departmental SOPs as per current guidelines.
- Responsible for monitoring and status of online documentation such as BPRs/ Log books and any other documents.
- Responsible for monitoring production equipment for their performance and zero breakdowns.
- Responsible for monitoring all activities carried out in the production and packaging area.
- Responsible for monitoring stage-wise process for product yield.
- Responsible for product quality and improvisation of area and equipment.
- Responsible for audit preparation, execution, and compliance.
- Responsible for review of QMS documents, qualification protocols, and other online documents for any implementation of CAPA.
- Responsible to update & maintain online departmental documentation.
- Responsible to conduct internal audit / self-inspection to ensure compliance with cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible to inform top management of future requirements of departmental up-gradation necessary for the growth of the organization and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Responsible to coordinate with internal as well as external personnel to maintain the cGMP environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate Must have knowledge and experience in Injection and vial packing.
- Must have Interpersonal Skills.
- Having Knowledge of Packing of Vials.
- The candidate should be target oriented.
- The candidate should be hardworking.
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma