- To ensure smooth functioning of software’s SAP – MM & SD module, eDMS & eQAMS.
- To make necessary software entries data uploading as & when required.
- To coordinate the activities related to SAP operations
- Training of SAP to all related persons for smooth execution.
- To prepare various MIS reports relating to Materials, purchases & Exports.
- To reply to all external correspondence related to the materials department.
- To ensure maintenance of conditions in the storage area as per cGMP.
- To maintain various files related to Quality & Commercial Audits.
- To review current SOPs & prepare the new SOP as & when required.
- Responsible for Dispatch / Export & DTA sale.
- Responsible for Destruction of expired / rejected FG / RM / PM.
Qualification: B.Pharm/ D.Pharm/B.Sc./Dip. In Materials Management
Experience: 8 to 10 yrs. of experience with knowledge of eDMS & eQAMS software. Pharma Experience is a Must