Date PostedMay 28, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateFebruary 8, 2024
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Sr. Manager – Strategy and Projects, will be responsible to drive strategic initiatives, focusing on profitable growth for Cipla in Europe and Emerging Markets.
- This role will support the Head – Business Strategy and New Initiatives as well as the EMEU Leadership team, to help achieve mid to long-term strategic objectives.
- The role will lead cross-functional high-impact projects, developing new and actionable insights into industry/competitive dynamics, and evaluating newer opportunities/models to accelerate growth for international markets at Cipla.
- Mid to long-term strategy and newer areas for Cipla to grow profitably in International markets. Analyse topics such as new market opportunities, strategic initiatives, business development, competitive landscape, and cross-business segment opportunities
Projects and Transformational Initiatives:
- Own and drive critical projects at EM&EU and further collaborate with the Central/ Global team, as required.
- Execution and tracking of key projects. Identify developmental needs of businesses/functional teams and facilitate capacity building. Partner with functional teams on special projects to identify new opportunities/ideas, work with external consultants, monitor project progress, debottleneck critical issues, manage cross-functional stakeholders, and create transparency
- Piloting strategic imperatives: Implementation of agreed ‘ideas’ / Proof-of-concept testing
- New Opportunities: Collaborate with the Business team to explore newer markets, new opportunities in an existing market, new therapy/ product segments, etc.
- Explore newer revenue models and propel a faster, agile GTM approach
- Evaluate and map new opportunities in each market /region for a meaningful ‘play’ in newer segments like OTC, diagnostic, etc
- Support the CEO, Head Business Strategy, and the Leadership team for monthly/quarterly governance forums and track the actions/projects on an ongoing basis
- Engage with the CEO, Head of Business Strategy, and the Leadership team to define the priorities for the given month/ quarter. Track the progress of these work streams and further support in resolving them, as required.
- MBA from a Tier 1 school
Relevant Work Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience with exposure to Corporate strategy and Consulting, for healthcare and Pharma companies
- Sound analytical skills with good hands-on knowledge of Excel
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication