- Date Posted02/10/2022
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Build business relationships with customers in the territory and achieve sales target month after month.
- Attend company meetings regularly; collect technical data, presentations, and briefings.
- Monitor what are the competitive companies doing, about their products and what steps they are taking steps for the promotion of their products.
- Receive feedback and comments on products from dermatologists and forward appropriate information to managers.
- Maintain customer data, calls, and other sales data & update the computer database.
- Build a strong rapport with customers and doctors to drive continuous business
- Arrange CME/RTM monthly or as required to encourage customers and provide academic interest in our brand/products.
- Assist customers with medical/academic queries/questions whenever required from the medical database maintained in HO.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Update Doctor List on an ongoing basis & identify new potential doctors from your assigned territory.
- Correct brand matrix through effective RCPA.
- Identify influencing factors for Doctors: Early adopter of a molecule/ knowledge oriented / service minded (CRM), etc.
- Collect & enter personal details of doctors & assess the current share of prescriptions.
- Enquire about competitor activity on doctors.
- Plan the visit as per divisional needs like one / two / three visits.
- Open call effectively, seek / demand for Rx product, close the call AFTB way.
- Detailing with VAF / LBL / inputs effectively.
- Clarify doubts/objections and use the right references.
- Identify all potential chemists in your assigned territory and meet all chemists at the right frequency/ intervals.
- Find out the availability of stocks for products & enquire about short expiry products.
- Find out competitor sales by brand name.
- Inform all chemists about the bonus and special schemes offered by the organization
- Collect the list of distributors and record details of the owner/manager.
- Inform all stockists about the bonus & special schemes offered by the organization
- Provide details of batches supplied and payment methodology.
- Prepare a list of chemists/hospitals/doctors where supplies are made.
- Generate Stock & Block (S&B) orders from specific customers to boost sales.
- Visit nominated stockiest regularly and follow division requirements.
- Follow up for billing of orders & due payments.
- Help stockists liquidate overstocked products.
- Enquire about the status of payment from chemists where POB is supplied.
- Visit every doctor on Doctor List at the right frequency as per plan.
- A plan detailing the brands accurately
- Consistently demand prescriptions from the doctor for the products.
- Provide all planned inputs to doctors on time.
- Politely sensitize doctors when prescriptions are declining.
- Take POB from the mapped chemists for the right stock availability.
Implementation of marketing/ sales strategy communicated by Marketing department/ Senior Management/ Line managers:
- Attentively listen and understand strategy and inputs during CSM.
- Clarify with Marketing / DSM / RM / ZTM when in doubt.
- Study Dermpower thoroughly.
- Practice VAF / detailing story for LBL.
- Plan each call with details and update the same on the SFA module.
- Execute the call as per plan without deviation.
- Use all chemist inputs as per plan.
- Share the feedback with the marketing team from the customers, which further boosts in clinic confidence.
- Enter monthly plan on sales force automation module on a timely basis.
- Update changes/ modifications if any on a timely basis.
- Maintain a daily work diary, ensure an everyday work plan is written before starting work, and note down the discussion once you met the Drs.
- Update expense statement after reporting work.
- Take the stockiest sales statement, compile it on a timely basis every month & send it to DSM.
- Update all data on the sales diary.
Education: Professional Graduation in Pharmacy or Science
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of sales
Required pre-requisites skills/experience for this position: Proficiency with MS Office & Basic selling skills