- Date Posted18/08/2022
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Yeara, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- To generate sales through regular doctor visits defined in the doctors’ list.
- Responsible for product detailing and discussions with the customers for a prescription generation.
- Maintain a healthy secondary to primary sales ratio.
- Effective planning of territory coverage,
- Conduct continuous medical education and activities as defined in cycle meetings
- Keeping self-updated with the scientific knowledge
- Monitoring the stock levels with the stockiest & ensuring liquidation of stocks
- Taking orders and collecting payments timely
- To provide regular feedback on competitor activity through market survey/ field interaction to the HO
- Timely reporting of daily work through sales force reporting system
- Collection of adverse events/side effects and/or incidents including lack of efficacy for Biocon products in the specified format up to the maximum possible level of completeness
- Pharmacovigilance department by any of the modalities (mail/ web portal/ fax/toll-free number/ post) as per the details available on https://pharmacovigilance.biocon.com/. The initial report should reach to Pharmacovigilance department within 24 hours.
- Collection of product quality issues for Biocon products, up to the maximum possible level of completeness and forwarding the same to the relevant QA (Quality Assurance) department of Biocon
- Bachelors in Pharmacy/graduation in any Science stream, Masters in Pharmacy/post-graduation in science stream, MBA/PGDM with 0 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in pharma sales is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Scientific understanding
- Self-motivated, Hardworking
- Patience, Perseverance,
- Adaptability, Ownership, Accountability